Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Years of experience have shown us that the best way to motivate you to keep current with your oral health care is by involving you in the process. Whether you have complex dental needs or just want a healthier smile, we are here to provide all the information you need to make a confident decision about your treatment.
We strongly encourage you to ask any question that's on your mind. Your questions help us understand your concerns so we can tailor your treatment to meet your unique needs.
Here are a few of the questions we frequently hear, but you probably have some of your own. Please don't hesitate to call us at (859) 277-1189 or fill out our convenient online contact form.
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Are you taking new patients?
- Do you treat children?
- What should I expect if I need a crown?
- What type of whitening works the best? and How?
- How do I know if I need a root canal?
- I need a smile makeover! What options do you suggest?
- I have several missing teeth. Is a partial denture right for me?
- How do I know which cosmetic dental treatments are right for me?
- What’s the difference between a bridge and a partial denture?
- I want straighter teeth but don’t want braces. What do you suggest?
- How much do dentures cost?
- Do you accept Medicaid?