Thank you for your interest in our Dental Membership Plan! This is an exclusive, in-office plan that we offer to patients who do not have existing dental insurance coverage. It has been a huge hit among our patients! Many patients who had outside dental insurance have even converted to this amazing plan because they see the value!"
What is a dental membership club?
Our Membership Plan is similar to Sam's Club or Costco, where members pay a membership fee for the ability to purchase a product (or treatment in this case) at a reduced price. You can enjoy added value for a particular business or office by getting the same products you could find elsewhere but at a more affordable price.
With the Dental Membership Club, your membership fee will include two cleanings and exams, one set of bitewing x-rays and 2 periapical x-rays to be used in a consecutive 12-month period, plus one fluoride treatment should we deem it necessary. After that, should you need or want any other treatment during your active membership, you will pay the reduced cost of 85% of our usual fees rather than 100%*.
There are many other benefits of the Dental Membership Plan, including:
- NO “pre-existing condition exclusions.”
- NO pre-authorizations for any treatment. Your treatment WILL be covered, and you will know up front what it will cost with NO surprises.
- NO benefit maximums. Most insurance plans will only pay out a maximum of $1,000 per patient per contract year.
- NO “loopholes,” such as missing tooth clauses, white fillings being paid at the lower benefit of silver fillings, bridges being paid at the lower benefit of a partial denture, etc., where patients pay the difference in the cost of procedures
- NO limits on periodontal treatment.
- And again, NO deductibles and NO waiting periods!
How much are the membership fees?
We’re glad you asked! Our current, full price fees for two cleanings, two exams, one set of bitewing x-rays, 2 periapical x-rays and a fluoride treatment is $351.00 per adult. However, because we are bundling these services into one simple fee, we are reducing that price to $280.00 per adult and $257 per child.
So as an adult, you will pay $280.00 for your membership for your preventive care, and should there be any additional need for treatment that may arise, you will receive the benefit of getting those services at the reduced rate of 85% of our standard fees (including any cosmetic procedures!).
Extended Membership Fees are:
Adult - $280
Adult & Spouse - $560
Child - $257
*Reduced prices do not apply toward any retail products such as electric toothbrushes, mouthwash, toothpaste, etc., as we already offer these at our actual cost as a courtesy to our patients. Also, senior citizen discounts are not offered in conjunction with the Membership Plan.